Looking for that next position in your career?
Tired of searching through hundreds of random job postings to find your next opportunity?
Your search is about to become a whole lot easier with the new and improved CSHA Career Center.
Check out the CSHA Career Center
CSHA is pleased to announce the re-launch of our Career Center! We’ve been working hard to improve this member benefit and we’re excited for its official release.
The Career Center includes jobs in specific categories like medical groups, private practices, research facilities, non-profits, education, and more. Members can continue to connect with highly qualified job seekers through 30-day and 60-day job postings and many other package inclusions.
Job seekers can look forward to the following benefits:
- Easier sign-on using your CSHA member account
- Simple online access through both desktop and mobile devices
- Quick search capability from the CSHA Career Center home page, or drill down with our advanced search and find jobs matched by company name, experience level, and more
- Setting up job alerts directly from the search page so you can be notified by email when a position is a match for you
- Posting resumes, requesting references, and building your profile to make it easy for employers to approach you with relevant job opportunities
- Tracking and monitoring all your applications right through the CSHA Career Center
Job posters now have more access to qualified audiences than ever before and can look forward to the following:
- Continued discount job package pricing for CSHA members
- Visibility boosts such as featuring your logo on the career center homepage, delivering your posting to potential candidates’ inboxes in job alerts, and more
- Success tracking with job performance reports accessed straight from the CSHA Career Center’s intuitive applicant tracking system
- Instant connections with qualified applicants when you use resume alerts to receive emails when applicants meet your job posting criteria
- Avoiding the cost and hassle of posting to multiple job sites individually – just do it all directly through the Career Center with our Partner Network that automatically sends your jobs out to sites like ZipRecruiter and LinkedIn
Whether you’re looking for a new career move or that next great hire, the CSHA Career Center is your best source.
Visit today at careers.csha.org!
CSHA’s new and improved Career Center was developed in partnership with Web Scribble, the leading provider of career centers for associations.