The board nominations process has closed.
Basic qualifications for service as a director and officer of the CSHA Board of Directors are established in Article IV, Section 2 of the CSHA Bylaws. To read more, please review Board Governing Policy 2.2 Board Member and Officer Qualifications
CSHA is currently accepting nominations for all district- & state-level awards
- Review Policy 9.8 District, State, and National Honors, and Timeline
- Submit the Online State Nomination Form or the Online District Nomination Form. Both include the written narrative.
- Submit the items below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two letter of support from CSHA members
- Nominee's current CV or resume
ASHA Foundation (ASHF) National Awards
Please see www.ashfoundation.org for the specific deadline and all applicable forms. Applications are submitted directly to ASHF.
• Louis M. DiCarlo Award for Recent Clinical Achievement
• Frank R. Kleffner Clinical Career Award
• Rolland J. Van Hattum Award For Schools-Related Professionals
Council of State Association Presidents (CSAP) Award
Please see www.csap.org for the specific deadline and all applicable forms. Applications are submitted directly to CSAP.