2010 CSHA Magazine Articles
2009 CSHA Magazine Articles
2008 CSHA Magazine Articles
2007 CSHA Magazine Articles
2006 CSHA Magazine Articles
2005 CSHA Magazine Articles
2004 CSHA Magazine Articles
2003 CSHA Magazine Articles
- Elements of Coding - Robert C. Fifer, Ph.D.
- Collaboration Tools for Speech-Language Pathologists - Margaret H. Briggs, Ph.D, CCC-SLP
- An Introduction to Conflict Resolution - Mel Cohen, Ph.D., MBA
- Helping the Helper - David Luterman, D.Ed.
- Narrative Ability in Autism - Molly Losh, Ph.D., UC Berkeley
- Specific Language Impairment and Autism - Drs. Nicola Botting, Ph.D. and Gina Conti-Ramsden, Ph.D.
- How to "Visualize" Success in the Treatment of Autism- Ananda Aspen, MA and Michelle Austin, MA, CCC-SLP
- Theory of Mind - Lisa (Luna) DeCurtis, MA, CCC-SLP, Katherine A. Schryver-Stahly, MA and Dawn M. Ferrer, MS, SLP
- All The Right Moves: Assessing Severe Movement Disorders - Charlotte Lopes, Speech-Language Clinic Director, San Diego State University
- Augmenting Play and Communication for Young Children with Physical Impairments - Cynthia J. Cress, Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Nonspeech Oral Motor Treatment Approaches for Dysarthria - Megan H. Hodge, Ph.D.
- Concepts of Sensory Integration - Debra Harms & Nick Mariano, Alta Regional Center, Sacramento, CA
2002 CSHA Magazine Articles
- Prevention in the Clinical Practice of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology - Michael Marge
- Preventing and Minimizing Memory Decline in Healthy Aging - Angela K. Troyer, Ph.D.
- Principles for the Prevention and Intervention of Writing Disabilities - Susan De La Paz, Ph.D.
- The Role of the Speech-Language Pathologist in the Prevention of Voice Disorders - Kathleen Treole, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Special Education Alternative Dispute Resolution - Karen F. Johnson, Ed.D.
- Aspect of SLP Service Provisions in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - Jennifer Kaiser Rickard, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Dysphagia Management for School Children: Dealing with Ethical Dilemmas - Lynn C. Brady Wagner, MA., CCC-SLP
- Developing a Collaborative Interagency Approach to Feeding and Swallowing Problems in School-Aged Children - Michelle Austin, MA., CCC-SLP; Wendy Garbarino, MA, CCC-SLP; Kinzie Murphy, MS, CCC-SLP
- National Outcomes Measurement: Dysphagia - Elaine M. Stevick, MA, CCC-SLP
- FEES: Building a Foundation for Research in Endoscopy - Susan E. Langmore, Ph.D.
- SB1379 Implications for CA SLPs and Endoscopy - Rebecca Leonard, Ph.D.
- Commission on Professional Development and Continuing Education - Mary Ann Christman-Phelps
- Internet Discussion Forums: Important Professional and Client Resources - Judith Maginnis Kuster, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Technology and the Professional - Michael Blomgren, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- Technology as a Medium for Professional Development - Henriette W Langdon, Ed. D. F-CCC-SLP; Mary Male, Ph.D.
- We Live in a Digital World: Recording Digital Audio at Home and at Work - Michael K. Wynne, Ph.D.
- Trends in AAC Use by Individuals with Amyotrophic Lateral Solerosis - Molly Doyle, MS, CCC
- Preferred Practice Patterns for Speech-Language-Pathologists in Service Delivery to Infants and Toddlers and Their Families - Ruth A. Harris, MA, CCC-SLP
2001 CSHA Magazine Articles