CSHA provides high quality, affordable continuing education workshops for Speech-Language Pathologists, Speech-Language Pathology Assistants, and Audiologists. All CSHA continuing education workshops offer State CE hours, ASHA CEUs, and certificates of completion. Experience content that not only helps you complete your CE requirements effectively, but also gives you knowledge you need to thrive and enhance your students or patient care.
Why choose a CSHA workshop?
- Networking opportunities to connect other professionals in your region
- Complimentary coffee in the mornings
- In-person workshops can offer increased engagement and more focused learning
- Complimentary transcript management for members and non-members online at www.csha.org
- CSHA members receive discounts on workshops and the annual convention
- Convenient locations in Northern, Central and Southern California
Continuing Education Workshop Calendar
A master calendar will be available in late July for workshops available September 2018 through May 2019.
Have an idea for a workshop? Click here to fill out the CSHA Continuing Education Event Proposal Form.