CSHA 2017 Convention & Exhibition
Date: March 16 – 19, 2017
Venue: Pasadena Convention Center, Location: Pasadena, CA
2017 Convention Rates Register Now
Register online and save $10.00!
Mail-In/Fax Registration Form
Mail-In/Fax CSHA Membership Application
Method of payment accepted: credit card, check, purchase order
For PURCHASE ORDERS please print registration form for each attendee and fax the completed forms along with your purchase order to (916) 921.0127 or you may scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Westin Pasadena, GREAT DEAL! Single & Double $189/Triple & Quad $209-229. Just 3 blocks from the Pasadena Convention Center, you can walk or drive to CSHA 2017 within minutes! Westin Pasadena regularly priced hotel rooms over convention dates are $400.
- Residence Inn, Old Town Pasadena 0.8 miles, 4 minute drive from Convention Center, $189.00 Studio King, include complimentary breakfast.
- dusitD2 Hotel Constance Pasadena The beautiful historical boutique hotel is located in the
heart of the South Lake Business District, walking distance from shops and
restaurants, and just 8 blocks east from Pasadena Convention Center. Rates, $199.00
- Sheraton Pasadena, Adjoins Convention Center, discounted convention rate sold out. Please contact Sheraton Pasadena hotel booking site for regularly priced sleeping rooms.
- Hilton Pasadena, Discounted rooms available, 0.3 miles from convention center, Single & Double $189/Triple & Quad $199-209. Discounted convention rate sold Please contact hotel booking site for regularly priced sleeping rooms.
Convention Student Volunteer Opportunities are available at the CSHA 2017 Annual Convention. To qualify to volunteer and receive complimentary registration, students must be registered convention attendees and current members at the time of the convention. While registering for the convention, you will be able to select your volunteer preferences. Student Volunteer opportunities are available on a first-come, first served basis during the registration process. We recommend registering early to grab a volunteer spot! Student volunteers receive a refund after the convention.
CSHA Knowledge Bowl
University teams comprised of top-notch SLP students (MS/MA level students only) will be given the opportunity to prepare for the PRAXIS examination through a fun game show format competition. This session is designed for students preparing to take the PRAXIS examination, as well as professors/instructors who would like to volunteer for the expert panel. Show your school spirit, cheer for your university team to win, and most importantly, prepare for the PRAXIS exam! Reimbursement for the PRAXIS exam will be awarded to each member of the winning team!
Interested in participating on a team in the CSHA Knowledge Bowl? Step 1. Students must be a registered convention attendee Step 2. Complete the online downloadable PDF CSHA Knowledge Bowl, email form to Jay Mazza at Jay.email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call EBS at (800) 578.7906 or for a CSHA Conference Committee contact Kris Brock at KrBrock@fullerton.edu
Call For Proposals
Frequently asked Questions
Future Conventions! CSHA 2018 Annual Convention & Exhibition, March 22-25, 2018, Sacramento, CA